Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Member Feature: Personally Speaking


Tell us a little about your shop.
Many of the items in my shop are ideas from buyers who ask "oh, can you make me this..." -- with a bit of my own "that should be a shirt...."

What brought you to etsy?
A friend suggested it when I mentioned selling on ebay

How long have you been crafting?
Most of my adult life -- but for profit, for about 4-5 years now


What is your favorite item in your shop right now?
I think that would have to be my large tree skirt for Christmas. I have a 15' Christmas tree and laughed at the tree skirts available. So I decided to make my own - and realized if I have a huge tree, others may too.

What is your "day job?"
I'm a VP for a major corporate promotions company

Where do you find inspiration?
In everything I see that I like... my biggest "problem" is saying "oh, I can do that...."

What is one thing you wish you could do better?
Web design

What is one crafting tool you couldn't live without?
My vinyl machine/heat press set-up


What is your favorite book/movie/song?
I'm a huge fan of Eminem... no time to read anything other than a cupcake book, and I love the Saw series of movies

Where else can we find you?
On Facebook -- and will even set up my own fan page sometime this year!!

No comments: