Monday, February 28, 2011

Member Feature: Little Paper Boutique



Tell us a little about your shop.
I make greeting cards, invitations, announcements, note pads, gift tags, and pretty much anything paper related. Some of the items are made of paper and other items I make on the computer and have them printed.

What brought you to etsy?
I shopped there for my wedding and loved how unique and fun everything was. I was so impressed by the quality of the items and how nice all of the shop owners were. Once I started selling items, that was the first place I thought of, I wanted to be a part of the community.

How long have you been crafting?
I have been making items for a few years now, but only selling for about a year now.

What is your favorite item in your shop right now?
I love my little matchbook notepads. So easy to throw into a purse or car in case you need something to write on.



What is your "day job?"
I am an event coordinator for a golf club. I love my job and seeing all of the weddings and showers definitely inspire me!

Where do you find inspiration?
My job inspires me (seeing all of the color combinations). I also get inspiration by colors in nature and in clothes.

What is one thing you wish you could do better?
I wish I could sew. I am in awe of the people that can just take a piece of fabric and create clothes or purses. I can sew a blanket and that is about it.....

What is one crafting tool you couldn't live without?
Stamps and ink. I have a huge collection of hundreds of stamps...

What is your favorite book/movie/song?
I just got a NookColor for the holidays, so I am on a big reading kick right now. I just finished The Time Traveler's Wife and it was much better than the movie! As for movies, I am a hopeless romantic, I love Serendipity and the Notebook. I could watch them over and over...

Where else can we find you?
Etsy: http://www.littlepaperboutique.etsy.com/
Website: http://www.littlepaperboutique.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/littlepaperboutique
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/littlepaperboutique/

No comments: