Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Member Feature: Crazy Daisy Creations


Tell us a little about your shop

My shop includes jewerly including necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. I use mostly sterling silver components in my pieces. I also tend to favor towards swarovski beads and pearls.

What brought you to etsy? I started making earrings in grammar school (with help from my dad). I needed a new creative outlet, such I started back up agian. My fiance told me I should try selling what I make, to help with the cost of our wedding, so I decided to try out etsy.

How long have you been crafting?

I guess I can say that I've been a crafter since I was about 10 years old, making beaded earrings and pins. Over the years (minus the high school years), I have always been crafting in some form, whether it be making wreaths for holidays, making other holiday decorations, making decorations/collages for my room, to now back to making jewerly.

What is your favorite item in your shop right now?

My favorite item in my shop is my flower pendant necklace. This would not be up for sale if I could wear jewerly more often!!! (I work full time as a physical therapist, so I have to keep jewerly to minimum)

What is your "day job?" Full time outpatient physical therapist

Where do you find inspiration? Looking at different websites or spending hours looking over the selections at various craft stores

What is one thing you wish you could do better? Make rings!!

What is one crafting tool you couldn't live without?

My bead organizer

What is your favorite book/movie/song?

Favorite move is "The Notebook", favorite song "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton, and I LOVE paranormal romance novels

Where else can we find you? My facebook page

No comments: