Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Team Member Feature: Jenna Sue Designs

Tell us a little about your shop
I design customized modern prints for the home. This includes everything from nursery prints, to wedding/couples' designs, to inspirational quotes and graphic map prints, bus rolls and more.

What brought you to etsy?
I started making prints for my own home and had so much fun doing it, I decided to turn it into a business!

How long have you been crafting?
I've always been creating art in some form. I graduated design school and have been a professional designer for a few years.




What is your favorite item in your shop right now?
I think my custom map art is my most unique item, and probably my best seller.

What is your "day job?"
I produce apparel art for college athletic teams.

Where do you find inspiration?
It's everywhere... I really can't go anywhere without taking some sort of inspiration from it, even in its most abstract form.

What is one thing you wish you could do better?
Product shots!





What is one crafting tool you couldn't live without?
Adobe Illustrator

What is your favorite book/movie/song?
I could live without movies and books no problem, but I live for music... my favorite song of all time is Debussy's Claire de Lune.

Where else can we find you?
I just started a Facebook page for my shop.

3 comments:

Go Against The Grain said...

Also couldn't live with out Illustrator!

Unknown said...

Awesome, thank you! :)

sarah said...

Love the map art!