Sunday, October 3, 2010

Team Interview: Fall Favorites

Q. What are your favorite things about fall?



Blush Printables- I love fall. I love sweaters, boots, football, the changing leaves, Halloween... Halloween is one of my favorite holidays (next to Christmas) and it's so exciting being able to decorate. Also, fall means Pumpkin Spice lattes :)
~~~
Go Against the Grain- My favorite thing about fall is the smell. Love the smell of a wood burning fireplace, yummy treats baking too! Seeing smoke rise from chimneys and using blankets to snuggle up with.
~~~
Prost to the Host- My favorite thing about fall is the fashion. The boots, scarves, jackets and layers of soft sweaters are just perfect compliments to a great fall
ensemble.
~~~
Embellished Bayou- My favorite things about fall are football, cooler weather, and fall decor!
~~~


Four Harp Designs- I love fall cooking! Slow cookers, quick breads, pumpkin recipes.... Yum! I can't wait to make these pumpkin spice cheesecake swirl brownies again and I'm looking forward to finding a good pumpkin quick bread. In June, I found a recipe for zucchini sweet potato bread and have been looking forward to fall so I can make it again!
I also love fall decorating, bundling up in sweaters, foggy mornings and puddle jumping with my boys! :)
~~~
Jessica Rae Jewellery- My favorite thing - thats easy!!!!!! Aside from the awesome colours - my wedding anniversary is in Oct 3rd!
Also I'm Canadian so that means Thanks Giving.... mmmm Gobble Gobble!!!
~~~
mary*mule- I love the food. Pumpkin bread or scones especially, although I make them all year round since I love them so much. I love homemade soups, especially this corn and potato chowder. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday b/c turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes are my favorite meal. I also just love the "atmosphere" in the air, and the leaves changing colors.
~~~
Swish Designs- Ohhh - I love so many things about the fall: Nice days and cool
nights...leaves...pumpkins...pumpkin patches...the food...and my
anniversary!!! :)

No comments: