Saturday, October 23, 2010

Team Interview: Holiday Goals

Q: What are your goals for the upcoming holiday season?

mary*mule- My goals are to focus on products for men. I know this is one area on etsy that is lacking, and I'd like to help fill that niche. I already make items for men, I just need to work on beefing up my stock of those items.
I am also working on some new products, hopefully I will be able to get them in my shop before the holidays.
~~~
bowrene- I am hoping to run a successful sale, and get my items up to the 50
mark. I'm at 38! I also am hoping to get my FB fan following up to
100.
~~~

Four Harp Designs- Survive :) No seriously though... that kind of is my goal. Last holiday season my kids were sick basically the whole season long. "Two under two" with very little napping - so just keeping up with my orders is my goal.
I'd love to get more items listed in my new shop Four Harp Designs Too and get selling! I just opened but haven't done a whole lot in terms of marketing, etc. I'm going to be selling some items in a holiday boutique next month so I hope that draws a little attention to either of my shops!
~~~
Prost to the Host- My goal is to build up as much stock as possible before the baby comes. Ideally, it will help me get through the first few months.
~~~
Go Against the Grain- Ideally I'd like to create some new products and work on a better strategy for repeat customers. Also would like to increase my marketing, maybe figure out if I can afford some advertising.
~~~
Madas Place and Madas Place Baby- My big goal is to reach 1000 sales by New Year's! Go Mada's Place, go!
The rest of my goals stay the same. I am always looking at my photos and descriptions and branding and hoping to improve it. I want to continue relisting new items in my shop and making it the most awesome it can possibly be.
~~~


Bella Mia Bows n Things- I'm just trying to get back into etsy. I've taken a very long hiatus since we've been super busy on the homefront, but I sorely miss etsy. I just have to learn to manage my time better so I don't get lost in taking pics, editing listings, promoting, etc while totally neglecting my dayjob (stay at home mommy to a toddler and being a super-wife. hehe). I think I was just trying to do too much, and I just got burnt out. Maybe I can look at etsy as stress relief from the day to day stuff, instead of just one more thing to add to the stuff I HAVE to do.

1 comment:

article said...

Mostly when you have chances of getting a job offer by following the gyantonic interview tips. When you are
looking for different type jobs then they use these tips for clear their interview.

At this point one important needs to be applied in action and that is to assume yourself as the interviewer and
then think of how you would like your interview to behave. These things are very important one would like to
appear cheerful, confident, respectful, humble and so on. If this is put into practice, the subsequent oral
interaction will be satisfactory for the simple reason that the interviewer will talk in manner that will display
a liking for the candidate.

Interview Tips