Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Member Feature: GlitterNGlo

Tell us a little about your shop.
GlitterNglo specializes in miniature matchboxes in a variety of styles and themes! They are the perfect gift alone or paired with a votive or candle! All my items are handmade with love and feature vintage images and glitter embelishment!

What brought you to etsy?
I couldn't wait to join the amazing community of such talented crafters. Handmade items make for the best gifts! Etsy gives us all the opportunity to keep doing what we love!
What is your favorite item in your shop right now?
I really love all my products! There is not a large market for stylish lighting tools and I try to create something that would go in anyones home.
What is your "day job?"
I have recently become a full time stay at home wife and mother. I previously worked in the Real Estate Industry!
Where do you find inspiration?
In everything! My family and I enjoy long scenic drives so I always get inspired to make new items when we get home.

What is one thing you wish you could do better?
Pancakes! I know it's small but I cannot make a pancake to save my life. I am an avid cook but still can't get the basic pancake making...my son loves them too.
What is one crafting tool you couldn't live without?
tool? hmm Not really a tool but a material, Glitter!
What is your favorite book/movie/song?
So many books on my list but Esther Freuds Love Falls is on my mind today; Movie: Splendor in the Grass; song: "the way you look tonight"
Where else can we find you?
I have a blog where I write mostly about the process of decorating our new home (on a budget) http://homenheart.blogspot.com
Thanks Tracey!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I recently purchased a set of beautiful Parisian inspired matchboxes from GlitterNGlo - they are simply beautiful! They are meant as a gift, but I've been lazy in giving them...I guess hoping they stay with me longer since I really like looking at them! Haha!